WELCOME TO OUR STORE
A BRIEF HISTORY
- Suppling schools, businesses, industry and homeowners with thousands of quality, low priced products since 1977.
- Products include: a full line of furniture chair and table floor glides, school furniture parts, dry erase boards and thousands of other school related products.
- Most importantly, our experienced staff (averaging 15 years) gives personable, knowlegeable and reliable service to each of our customers. They know what they're doing.
- Our business is all about getting you the right product, at low prices, on time and with a smile.
- Please order online on our user-friendly website or call between 8 A.M. to 5 P.M. Eastern Time, Monday through Friday.
- Same day quotes and shipping on inventoried products.
Since 1977 we have been a major supplier across North America. With the internet we can now serve many more customers. Customers like schools, institutions, business and the individual. Thanks to our customers we will continue to strive to give the best service possible.
1411 Combermere Dr
Troy, MI 48083Warehouses
Shipping from various points across the U.S.A.Hours
Between 8 am to 5 pm
Monday thru Friday; Eastern TimeContact
Sometimes our suppliers surprise us with increased prices before we've had a chance to update our web site. Our prices are then too low to make our margin to stay in business. In theses rare occurrences, when it happens on an item you have ordered, we will contact you with the correct price and get your permission to process your order at the new price. We are sorry for our suppliers inconvenience.
MINIMUM ORDER SIZE
Our internet hardware order system saves money and allows us to pass lower prices on to our customers. Sorry we have to have a $15 minimum order size as we make no money on smaller orders.
PAYMENT METHODSPurchase Orders
We accept purchase orders from schools, hospitals, churches, and state-funded agencies.All others can pay by one of the following:
- Pay by American Express, MasterCard, or Visa charge cards.
- Pay by Bank Wire Transfer. These can take a day or so for us to know it went thru. To speed order up, verify to us that transfer was made by faxing a copy of Bank Wire Transfer form.
- Pay by money order or certified check.
- Pay by regular check will delay our filling your order until after it clears our bank. Usually 7 working days.
- Please no COD orders.
In order to keep giving you low product prices, shipping charges now include packaging costs. We make our profit on selling you the material and charge you actual freight and packaging costs. Please note freight and packaging costs go up as order size increases. Shipping costs are not determined by the cost of the items, but the weight of the total package and UPS rates.
We do reduce costs by giving free UPS freight and packaging for orders over $500, shipped via ground within the lower 48 states.
You can choose to ship smaller items by UPS or Motor Freight. Larger items above a certain size and 150 pounds weight must ship by Motor Freight. We have negotiated some of the best rates from our shippers and pass these on to you. UPS charges calculated by Yahoo are occasionally lower than the actual price. Motor freight charges calculated by Yahoo are almost always lower than the actual price. We will process Yahoo's amount through your charge card before we fill your order. When we get the actual freight bill, we will call you for approval to charge your account the difference.
Please contact us if you need an accurate rate before we fill you order.
WRONG OR MISSING MATERIAL
You must contact us within 30 days after we ship to have us assist you with wrong or missing items. After this period we will decide on a case to case basis on correcting your problem.
If we need to reship your items to you, we will only reship the way they were originally ordered. For example, if you ordered UPS Ground, we will only reship via UPS Ground (not air).
We can not guarantee safe delivery and occasionally freight damage occurs. Your cooperation is required for your claim to be paid.
If shipped by UPS, keep the packaging and call us with the problem immediately. We will contact UPS and they may want to see the packaging. We will arrange a replacement.
If shipped by truck, make your claim to the freight company. The amount that you collect from the trucking company depends on when and how you notify them of the damages. Inspect shipments for damage at the time of delivery. Note all packaging and product damage on the shipper's Bill of Lading and keep a copy. File a written claim with the shipping company within 15 days after the delivery date. The freight company will review your claim and most likely pay it in full.
If at the time of delivery the packaging looks undamaged and the receiver doesn't have time to open the boxes, write the words "Subject to internal inspection" on the shipper's Bill of Lading and keep a copy. Notify the shipping company within 24 hours of any concealed damage. The freight company will review your claim and may not pay it in full.
Concealed damage claims will probably not be paid in full. Concealed damage claims are rarely paid anything when there are no notes on the bill of lading or if the claim is submitted after 15 days.
Contact us for help and to order a replacement.
OUR RETURN POLICY
Contact us to see if your order is returnable and for the return address. We are SORRY
but custom items like or non-stock items can not be returned as manufacturers will not accept returns. All returns incur a 15% restocking fee. If the problem was due to our error, we'll send a pick-up slip. If it was due to your error, we ask that you pay for the return freight. We issue credit for the parts returned. We do not credit for shipping charges. Items can be returned up to 90 days after an order is placed.
We are often asked for delivery times. Please understand that we can only give you approximate timing based on our past experience with our suppliers. Sometimes orders take longer. And we have no control to speed up their delivery. So please give yourself a cushion when ordering. We accept no responsibility for any damages that our customers may experience due to their planning that merchandise might arrive to them at any particular time.
We do not collect taxes. If your state requires them, please pay them direct.
Handling charges are included in the line item "shipping". It includes the cost of packaging supplies.
All Glides (also known as All Furniture Floor Glides) warrants to all All Glides purchasers only units purchased from us to be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use and service upon the following terms and conditions:
1) The Warranty is limited to replacing or repairing, at our option, transportation charges prepaid by the purchaser, any All Glides units or part thereof which our inspection shall show to have been defective within the limitations of this warranty.
2) The period during which All Glides units are warranted is as follows, measured from the date of our invoices:
Complete unit, - one (1) year,
Unit Parts - one (1) year
3) This warranty does not cover installation labor charges and does not apply to any units which have been damaged by accident, abuse, improper installation, improper maintenance, or altered in any way.
4) The replacement or repair of defective All Glides units as stated in this warranty shall constitute the sole remedy of the purchaser and the sole liability of All Glides under this warranty. All Glides shall not under any circumstances be liable for incidental, consequential or indirect damages caused by defects in All Glides units or any delay in the repair or replacement thereof.
5) This warranty extends only to purchasers and does not extend to any others, including consumer customers of purchasers.
6) This warranty is in lieu of all other warranties, express or implied, including any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.