- Metal base glides were very popular in schools and institutions.
- They move easily across smooth or carpeted floor.
- Provide maximum protection against scratching as long as the glide bottom is not worn through the nickle plating.
- Plastic base glides slide nicely and protect your floor as long as grit and grime are kept off the glide plastic bottom.
- Felt based glides tend to stay grit free and move quietly and easily across smooth surfaces.
Free Shipping on orders over $500 shipped via UPS ground, within the lower 48 states.>/p>
Save 10% when you purchase 200 or more pieces of a particular item.