Wooden Furniture Leg Glides- Felt, Metal or Nylon Base
• Wooden leg glides come with metal, nylon, or felt bases.
• Can be used on angled or straight legs.
• Metal base glides are nickle plated to provide durable gliding on rough cement or carpeted floors.
• Be sure to replace metal base glides when plating wears through to avoid scratches.
• Nylon base glides won't mark clean, tile floors and slide easily over carpeting.
• Felt base glides slide and protect all hard, smooth floors.
• Glide's base diameter should be slightly smaller than the leg for maximum protection.
Free Shipping on orders over $500 shipped via UPS ground, within the lower 48 states.
Save 10% when you purchase 200 or more pieces of a particular item.